Friday, June 13, 2014

Work of Art that I am the most proud of

The work of art that I am the most proud of is the watercolor landscape. I thought that this unit was really fun to do because I have always really liked watercolor paintings. I'm proud of this painting because it came out so much better than I thought it would. It is a close resemblance to the photograph that I was working from which I'm really happy with because I loved the photograph that I used. Doing this painting impacted my learning in a great way because I never really worked that in-depth with watercolor before, and this unit showed me how to paint well with them. Also, I thought it was very interesting to learn about the history of water color and how it originated before we started working on our painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment